+31 (0)642 261 728 info@xpats-service.com

Relocation Services

Happiness depends upon our satisfaction.


International moving to Amsterdam can be a stressful process, especially in a foreign environment. Xpats-Service Relocation Agency is a comprehensive Amsterdam based moving company and strives to make it as relaxing and enjoyable for you and your family as possible.


Xpats-Service Relocation Agency offers international transportation, relocation and warehousing company for corporate and private expatriates.



Our cooperation partners: